Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Scammer Arielle Tamba from Gambia Africa

From        :  Arielle Tamba
Dated       :  Tue, Apr 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Email        :  arielletamba@yahoo.com
Country    :  Gambia Africa


 Hello my dearest,
                      nice to meet you
How are you today?. My name is Arielle Tombong Tamba, i am 24 years old girl 5'8 "tall from Gambia in West Africa,am seeking for a loving and caring man who will always be there for me to show me the real taste of love and i really thank God for you. I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal with my younger brother Tarfa Tombong Tamba who is 9 years,, as a result of the political crisis which happened in our country that lead to life imprisonment of my beloved my father Ex-Chief of Defence, Lt. Gen Lang Tombong Tamba of Gambia, together with former head of the Gambia Navy, Rear Admiral Sarjo Fofana, and seven other top politicians.

I and my younger brother are the only surviving soul of our imprisonment father. We managed to make our way to a nearby country Senegal where we are now living as refugees in order to secure our life since we don't have any other alternative.
Please i will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently for a living now. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is me and my brother pictures.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Your love.
Arielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment